All well-optimized websites start with bullet-proof on-page strategies. This service comes as standard with the full SEO monthly package…but is also available as a one-off purchase.
With the SEO industry being so obsessed with link-building, it may surprise you to see that making effective on-page optimizations alone can result in drastic improvements to organic growth. Check out my recent case study which illustrates how I grew a client’s organic traffic by 160% in just 1 month using on-page techniques only.
What is included?
- Before starting, I will need to get an understanding of what your specific business goals are and what ROI metrics you use to measure success
- The entire website is audited to identify any issues, as well as ‘low hanging fruit
- Extensive keyword research carried out with user intent in mind and considering the agreed SEO goals (be it to increase visibility in the search engines, to outrank a certain competitor, to get more sales/leads etc.)
- SERP analysis and competitor research for the shortlisted keywords to determine a final list of target keywords
- Keyword gap analysis and long-tail keyword targeting
- Content optimizations – re-writing:
- Page titles – most important for rankings
- Meta descriptions – written with the primary focus of maximising CTR
- H tags – H1-6 optimizations
- Image alt tags
- Main body content
- Internal linking – optimizing the structure and anchor texts
- URL structural and textual optimizations
What is the price?
£500 – for up to 10 webpages. Either your entire website is 10 pages or less, or I can determine which pages have the biggest potential for organic growth during the audit, or you can pick out your 10 preferred pages. For SMEs this is always a good place to start.
Please get in touch for a quote if needed.